WordPress has been known for its built-in search engine friendly features. However, it’s still not perfect. With these six plugins, every blog can easily maximize their search engine rankings:
1) Platinum SEO Pack: The plugin author claimed it is better than the famous All-In-One SEO plugin, as the ultimate WordPress SEO solution And I have to agree, this plugin has live up to his name.
2) Sitemap Combo (XMP Sitemaps & Sitemap Generator): Sitemap gets your website indexed faster. The combination of these 2 plugins will complete your blog’s sitemap.
3) Sociable: Social media is often the key to link building. This plugin adds sweet social bookmarking links at the bottom of your post.
4) Digg This: We are not over on social media yet. Digg this WordPress plugin is a plugin that detects incoming links from Digg.com to your WordPress post and automatically display a link back to the Digg post, for people to Digg your story. Cool.
5) Redirection: Broken links hurt. This plugin manages 301 redirections, keep tracks of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have.
6) Pagination: The plugin displays page numbers to replace the ‘previous/next page’. Great usability for the visitors, and gives search engines a bird eye access to all the pages.
7) SEO Friendly Images: Search engine optimized your images too! This plugin automatically updates all images with proper ALT and TITLE attributes.
8) Increased Sociability: This is probably the best social media plugin ever: display a custom message to greet visitors that come from different social bookmarking website.
9) The Best Hosting For WordPress: Technically (or literally), this is not a plugin. But every blog that need the best SEO rankings need to be back by a stable and reliable web host. And you know where to look for you. 😉